Welcome To Comms UK
Never more than an hour away from our clients, we work in Dorset, East Somerset, South Wiltshire, and South Hampshire. We are a long established (since July 1990) Telecoms and IT Services company serving 600+ businesses across the area, anyone of whom would give a positive referral / testimonial about us!
Our own people do everything. We don't subcontract. Our experienced and professional team handles sales, installation and support, and all our clients have direct access to real support experts. There's no call centre, instead we provide committed and helpful Comms UK staff at the end of the phone.
There are many reasons why our customers choose us and stay with us (we have a 99.8% customer retention rate):
- We offer 30 day contracts on lines, calls and mobiles. We don't tie people in.
- The products we sell and install are from high quality, big name manufacturers (like BT, Toshiba, Panasonic, HP, Mitel, etc.) Although we always strive to offer good value for money, we know that reliability and performance are key, and avoid budget and cheap-and-cheerful options. We use BT for network services and are partners with Toshiba, Panasonic, Mitel and HP.
- We believe in providing total solutions - joined up comms and IT. We can supply and install anything or everything to do with business telecoms, networks and IT. We do 360 degree communications and IT services.
- We don't link services together in bundled contracts that you can't get out of. All elements are stand-alone and you can swap or change any part of them if you want. If you want to change your phone calls provider it doesn't mean you have to cancel your IT support contract with us.
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner.
- We are happy to take on legacy system support as well as new installations. We don't expect you to throw away your old Toshiba, Mitel and IT systems when you become a client. We can support and maintain your current systems if you want.
- We can provide expert advice and support to help you to pick the right solutions for your needs. We seek to provide value for money solutions, taking into account the cost of ownership and support.
- We sell solutions. If you come to us with a problem or need we will work out the best solution for you; taking into account your budget, your current technology and your needs.
We have extensive experience of working with many different types of business in the private and public sector. Over the years we have developed significant expertise in schools, GPs, solicitors, estate agencies, multi-site businesses as well as large and small offices and sole traders... even ships and castles!
If you're looking for a team to help support your business' IT and communications then give us a ring.